English, Gujarati, Hindi, Marathi
Juleh! Leh Calling… Welcome to the land of heavenly landscapes and beautiful monasteries! Be amazed by the stunning sights of Leh and create unforgettable memories as you travel through the ‘Land of the High Passes’. Witness the pristine Pangong Lake and can also experience white water rafting at Zanskar river on this tour!
ABOUT THE PLACES:
Welcome to the land of heavenly landscapes and beautiful monasteries! Be amazed by the stunning sights of Leh and create unforgettable memories as you travel through the ‘Land of the High Passes’. Witness the pristine Pangong Lake and one can also experience white water rafting at Zanskar river on this tour!
Several picturesque and offbeat places form a part of this mystical land, full of flawless natural treasures. All these elements make it Bollywood’s favourite choice of location with movies like 3 idiots, catapulting it into limelight. It is also the dearest choice of every travel enthusiast! This land will never disappoint you with its remarkable scenery and unforgettable cultural significances. AAWARA ADVENTURE’S Leh Ladakh tour packages are specially handpicked to give you the most of India’s irreplaceable gems. Explore serene Pangong Lake, admire snow-capped peaks, stroll the banks of Indus & Zanskar rivers, enjoy folk dance show. Steep Mountains, pristine lakes, colourful Tibetan monasteries, a vibrant culture, numerous trekking trails and the rugged terrain await you in these mystic lands.
Celebrate the planet’s raw nature with simplistic yet fascinating lifestyle of this Kingdom with one of our perfect Ladakh holiday package. Be a part of an unforgettable travel story with us and relish our legacy to travel, explore and celebrate life.
Travellers are suggested to book trains/flights reaching Srinagar between 11 AM to 5 PM on the trip start date and departing Srinagar between 3 PM to 8 PM on the trip end date.
Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of participants etc. May cause itinerary change. We reserve the rights to change any schedule in the interest of safety, comfort and general wellbeing.
Refundable Deposit INR 10,000/- needs to be submitted as security for the bike before the start of the trip. Any damage to the bike, except engine damage, has to be borne directly by the client.
All the participants are requested to read the cancellation, penalty, terms and conditions as mentioned on official website. Also, requested to note down starting/ending duration and timings of their respective package from their boarding city.
All the riders are required to wear a riding jacket (won’t be provided by us) at all the times they are riding the bike, else won’t be allowed to ride the bike.
• Arrive at Srinagar Airport and reach Dal Lake.
• Upon reaching Dal Lake, you’ll be greeted by our team captain.
• Check In to the houseboat, freshen up and relax. You can go for Shikara Ride on Dal Lake.
• You can explore Srinagar market for some shopping.
• Dinner followed by a briefing for the next day & overnight stay.
• Wake up early morning and post breakfast depart for Kargil.
• Enroute visit Sonmarg.
• Then head towards Drass, the coldest inhabited place in India & often called as Gateway to Ladakh, via the Zoji La Pass.
• After lunch break, continue your journey to Kargil.
• Arrive at Kargil & check in to the hotel.
• Dinner & Sleep Overnight.
• Wake up early morning & post breakfast start your journey to Leh.
• Drive from Kargil to Lamayuru via Mulbek, Namika La and Fotu La.
• From Lamayuru, Leh is approximately 125km that passes through Hangroo Loops and Nimmu.
• On the way to Leh visit – Hall of Fame, Magnetic Hills and Pathar Sahib Gurudwara.
• Reach Leh by evening & check in to the hotel.
• Dinner & Sleep Overnight.
• Post breakfast, start your journey and head to Nubra Valley Khardung – La (Highest motorable road at 5359 Mts.).
• On the way to Nubra Valley first visit Shanti Stupa and start your journey back to Nubra Valley.
• Nubra Valley is popularly known as Ldorma or the valley of flowers. It is situated to the north of Ladakh between the Karakoram and Ladakh ranges of the Himalayas.
• Check in to the hotel and visit the Sand Dunes (Cold Deserts of India), take a camel safari (Self-paid).
• Visit the Diskit village and the Monastery around.
• Come back to the hotel by evening, dinner and sleep overnight.
• Wake up to a beautiful sunrise.
• Post breakfast, start your journey for Turtuk / Siachen sightseeing
• Head to Turtuk, a remote village of about 4,000 residents inhabited by ethnic Muslims, a few kilometers from the ‘Line of Control’ (the de facto border) between India and Pakistan, on the Indian side.
• Turtuk is the penultimate village open to foreign tourists before Pakistan.
• Head to Leh Ladakh Road Trip towards Siachen Base Camp Excursion, one of the gateways to Siachen Glacier and highest. The Base Camp is situated at a height of 12000ft above Sea Level. Siachen has the Highest battlefield ground in the World.
• Spend some time in the pristine landscapes of Siachen Village.
• Come back to Diskit / Nubra by evening.
•Dinner & Sleep Overnight.
• Post breakfast check out, start your journey to the famous Pangong Tso via the Agam and Shyok villages.
• Pangong Tso changes its colour 4-5 times a day and with a backdrop of mountains of various hues & colours, it is sight for the Gods.
• Spend time at Pangong Tso remembering 3 Idiots and click some nostalgic photographs
• Check in to Pangong Lake Campsite & freshen up
• Dinner and sleep overnight.
• Wake up early morning to witness and treat your eyes with a mesmerizing sunrise.
• Post breakfast, start your journey and explore all the places in and around Leh.
• En-route visit Chang-La, the 2nd Highest Motorable Road in the World at 5350 Mts.
• Reach by evening time and explore the local market/cafe’s since it will the last day in Leh.
• Shop something for your friends/relatives back home.
• Come back to the hotel by evening.
• Dinner and sleep overnight.
• Wake up & post breakfast bid farewell to the Leh city.
• Depart for Srinagar.
• Overnight halt at Kargil.
• Wake up early morning & post breakfast depart for Srinagar.
• Head to the Srinagar airport as per your flight timings.
• Trip ends with beautiful memories!