English, Gujarati, Hindi, Marathi
Juleh! Leh Calling… Welcome to the land of heavenly landscapes and beautiful monasteries! Be amazed by the stunning sights of Leh and create unforgettable memories as you travel through the ‘Land of the High Passes’. Witness the pristine Pangong Lake and can also experience white water rafting at Zanskar river on this tour!
ABOUT THE PLACES:
Welcome to the land of heavenly landscapes and beautiful monasteries! Be amazed by the stunning sights of Leh and create unforgettable memories as you travel through the ‘Land of the High Passes’. Witness the pristine Pangong Lake and one can also experience white water rafting at Zanskar river on this tour!
Several picturesque and offbeat places form a part of this mystical land, full of flawless natural treasures. All these elements make it Bollywood’s favourite choice of location with movies like 3 idiots, catapulting it into limelight. It is also the dearest choice of every travel enthusiast! This land will never disappoint you with its remarkable scenery and unforgettable cultural significances.
AAWARA ADVENTURE’S Leh Ladakh tour packages are specially handpicked to give you the most of India’s irreplaceable gems. Explore serene Pangong Lake, admire snow-capped peaks, stroll the banks of Indus & Zanskar rivers, enjoy folk dance show. Steep Mountains, pristine lakes, colourful Tibetan monasteries, a vibrant culture, numerous trekking trails and the rugged terrain await you in these mystic lands.
Celebrate the planet’s raw nature with simplistic yet fascinating lifestyle of this Kingdom with one of our perfect Ladakh holiday package. Be a part of an unforgettable travel story with us and relish our legacy to travel, explore and celebrate life.
Travellers residing outside Delhi are suggested to book trains/flights reaching Delhi not later than 2 PM on the trip start date. Similarly, on trip end date, book returning flight/trains leaving post 4 PM.
Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of participants etc. May cause itinerary change. We reserve the rights to change any schedule in the interest of safety, comfort and general wellbeing.
Refundable Deposit INR 10,000/- needs to be submitted as security for the bike before the start of the trip. Any damage to the bike, except engine damage, has to be borne directly by the client.
All the participants are requested to read the cancellation, penalty, terms and conditions as mentioned on official website. Also, requested to note down starting/ending duration and timings of their respective package from their boarding city.
All the riders are required to wear a riding jacket (won’t be provided by us) at all the times they are riding the bike, else won’t be allowed to ride the bike.
• Departure from Delhi at 06:30 PM and reach Manali next morning.
• Check in to the hotel, freshen up and relax.
• Post breakfast head for local sightseeing of Manali.
• Places to Visit – Hadimba Temple, Jogini Waterfall, Vashisht Temple, Mall Road.
• Old Manali Cafe Crawl, collect your bikes and come back to the hotel by evening.
• Dinner followed by a briefing for the next day and overnight sleep.
• Wake Up early morning & check out.
• Embark on the Leh-Manali Highway which weaves in and out amongst the mighty snow-clad peaks of the western Himalayas over a stretch of nearly 475 Kms.
• Drive through Atal Tunnel to Lahaul Valley, along the Chandra river to Keylong, the district headquarters of Lahaul and Spiti.
• Drive through Darcha, Patsio, Zingzing Bar and over Baralacha-La (4892Mts) pass which is one of the most challenging passes among other passes on the way to Leh and one can see excellent panoramic views of the high rising/sky touching mountains.
• Just on the top of Baralacha-La is a small lake Suraj Tal, the source of river Bhaga surrounded by mountain ranges and gradual descent down through Killing Sarai to Sarchu.
• Overnight stay in camps at Sarchu under million stars.
• After breakfast at the campsite, head to Leh.
• Once you start, you will instantly be greeted with Gata Loops (21 hairpin bends) at 4669Mts. Enroute cross Nakee-La (4739 Mts) and then Lachung-La (5065Mts) just above Brandy bridge.
• After a quick lunch at Pang, drive through the Moore Plains, which is a completely flattened straight road extending over 30 km.
• On the plains, one has a chance of spotting tiny colonies of Marmots and the wild herds of Kyung – Yak.
• After crossing Tanglang-La (5328Mts, second highest motorable road in the world), continue your journey through Upshi, Karu and then finally Leh.
• Check-in to the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
• Post breakfast, start your journey and head to Nubra Valley Khardung – La (Highest motorable road at 5359 Mts).
• On the way to Nubra Valley first visit Shanti Stupa and start your journey back to Nubra Valley.
• Nubra Valley is popularly known as Ldorma or the valley of flowers. It is situated to the north of Ladakh between the Karakoram and Ladakh ranges of the Himalayas.
• Check in to the hotel and visit the Sand Dunes (Cold Deserts of India), take a camel safari (Self-paid).
• Visit the Diskit village and the Monastery around.
• Come back to the hotel by evening, dinner and sleep overnight.
• Wake up to a beautiful sunrise.
• Post breakfast, start your journey for Turtuk / Siachen sightseeing
• Head to Turtuk, a remote village of about 4,000 residents inhabited by ethnic Muslims, a few kilometers from the ‘Line of Control’ (the de facto border) between India and Pakistan, on the Indian side.
• Turtuk is the penultimate village open to foreign tourists before Pakistan.
• Head to Leh Ladakh Road Trip towards Siachen Base Camp Excursion, one of the gateways to Siachen Glacier and highest. The Base Camp is situated at a height of 12000ft above Sea Level. Siachen has the Highest battlefield ground in the World.
• Spend some time in the pristine landscapes of Siachen Village.
• Come back to Diskit / Nubra by evening.
• Dinner and sleep overnight.
• Post breakfast check out, start your journey to the famous Pangong Tso via the Agam and Shyok villages.
• Pangong Tso changes its colour 4-5 times a day and with a backdrop of mountains of various hues and colours, it is sight for the Gods.
• Spend time at Pangong Tso remembering 3 Idiots and click some nostalgic photographs
• Check in to Pangong Lake Campsite and freshen up
• Dinner and sleep overnight.
• Wake up early morning to witness and treat your eyes with a mesmerizing sunrise.
• Post breakfast, start your journey and explore all the places in and around Leh.
• En-route visit Chang-La, the 2nd Highest Motorable Road in the World at 5350 Mts.
• Reach by evening time and explore the local market/cafe’s since it will the last day in Leh.
• Shop something for your friends/relatives back home.
• Come back to the hotel by evening.
• Dinner and sleep overnight.
• Wake up and adios to beautiful Leh city
• Have breakfast and head back to Manali
• Today first you’ll witness a flattened straight road about 30Kms long at Moore Plains.
• Just before Sarchu we’ll be greeted with Gata Loops (21 hairpin bends at 4669Mts).
• Reach Sarchu and check in to the camps.
• Relish those amazing moments created on the trip
• Dinner and sleep overnight under million stars.
• Wake up early morning and post breakfast depart for Manali.
• Tighten yourself up for the last day of the journey
• Proceed to Manali and drop off the bikes
• Reach Manali and depart for Delhi by evening.
• Reach Delhi by morning.
• Trip ends with beautiful memories!